olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name:paxsation124

Timezone: Mountain Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I am a farmer and raider I can do both decently and I can build but I am not very creative.

Previous factions or experience in the server: MooCrew/Daddy's Angels and I have played on the server for 3 or so years now

What you can offer to the faction: I am a good pvper and have a drive to get max prestige even tho P0six spent all my money but I still want to be in a good faction and I play 24/7 which is un-healthy but whatever. Thanks for reading this

You are definitely a well-known player in the server. Your application will be considered amongst the officers as soon as possible.

On Hold.

Multi_Enjoy

Name: Multi_Enjoy (Nickname: Multi)

Timezone: UTC-06:00/Central. My online time is usually around 9pm to 7am central time and possibly later. Also hop online during the day (7am to 9pm) when i get the chance to do so. I am a very active player and have no plans to change that.

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): My favorite occupation is probably raiding or doing work around the base. I love making sure everything is organized nice and neat and i love making sure every bit of the base look unique and professional. I also am a very big farmer and can make automatic farms when needed, but manual farms are what i usually run. Now that you know what i am good at, here's what i struggle with. I am not the best at making creative crazy designs and/or building. Although i have some good ideas when it comes to under ground bases or sky bases.

Previous factions or experience in the server: Currently in a faction with just myself and an irl buddy (IGN: Tqnner). We have a small little base, but i mainly play by myself.

What you can offer to the faction: I would love to be able to clean up the base, organize chests, and help raid and find ally bases. I am also willing to share, help and motivate other faction members as well as help our team raid bases and support the items needed to raid bases as well as many different types of cannons for different circumstances. Thank you for reading my application, and i hope to hear back soon!

Remember to Smile,
Multi.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: Multi_Enjoy (Nickname: Multi)

Timezone: UTC-06:00/Central. My online time is usually around 9pm to 7am central time and possibly later. Also hop online during the day (7am to 9pm) when i get the chance to do so. I am a very active player and have no plans to change that.

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): My favorite occupation is probably raiding or doing work around the base. I love making sure everything is organized nice and neat and i love making sure every bit of the base look unique and professional. I also am a very big farmer and can make automatic farms when needed, but manual farms are what i usually run. Now that you know what i am good at, here's what i struggle with. I am not the best at making creative crazy designs and/or building. Although i have some good ideas when it comes to under ground bases or sky bases.

Previous factions or experience in the server: Currently in a faction with just myself and an irl buddy (IGN: Tqnner). We have a small little base, but i mainly play by myself.

What you can offer to the faction: I would love to be able to clean up the base, organize chests, and help raid and find ally bases. I am also willing to share, help and motivate other faction members as well as help our team raid bases and support the items needed to raid bases as well as many different types of cannons for different circumstances. Thank you for reading my application, and i hope to hear back soon!

Remember to Smile,
Multi.

Message me on the forums, I will get you setup with an interview in our Discord.

On another note, instead of TeamSpeak we will now be using Discord because of the size of our faction.

Still recruiting!

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name:paxsation124

Timezone: Mountain Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): I am a farmer and raider I can do both decently and I can build but I am not very creative.

Previous factions or experience in the server: MooCrew/Daddy's Angels and I have played on the server for 3 or so years now

What you can offer to the faction: I am a good pvper and have a drive to get max prestige even tho P0six spent all my money but I still want to be in a good faction and I play 24/7 which is un-healthy but whatever. Thanks for reading this

Denied.

JordanBlueFlame

Name: JordanBlueFlame

Timezone: Central

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Raider/Builder/Farmer

Previous factions or experience in the server: I've spent the past week ranking up on the server. I've played minecraft for over 3 years, which has included many experiences with factions and faction servers. I was also told by JohnCampbell_ to try to apply for this faction, which I am very excited for.

What you can offer to the faction: I can raid, farm, build, and I'll most likely be online everyday. I will do whatever is asked for in the progression of X2F.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder

Previous factions or experience in the server: I've spent the past week ranking up on the server. I've played minecraft for over 3 years, which has included many experiences with factions and faction servers. I was also told by JohnCampbell_ to try to apply for this faction, which I am very excited for.

What you can offer to the faction: I can raid, farm, build, and I'll most likely be online everyday. I will do whatever is asked for in the progression of X2F.

On Hold. Thanks for applying!

KoolTewl

MVP+
Name: Kooltewl

Age: 13 (Not a squeaker i've hit preadolescence i would be happy to speak on teamspeak)

Rank: Grower (Have 1.65mil atm working on a deal for 2mil involving my shop)

Timezone: EST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer, Builder

Previous factions or experience in the server: MooCrew/Just Dandy/

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer a hard working member who can help support the faction, I have been eyeing this faction for a while now and have seen how you guys work together, i can help with raiding materials and if needed i can loan players money. I also am very active on the server i play a lot and i'm sure you have seen me on the server a lot! I have 2 years of experience on the server and i would love to help with the "faction ranking you up" as i think that its a good thing to have that as less people would be tempted to betray. I can also organize chests for members, afk farms and help PVP with them, my PVP skills are meh so i can be your meat shield;)

nater203

Name: nater203

Timezone: central standard

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): quarrier, farmer, raider

Previous factions or experience in the server: none

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer my time, along with mining, farming, and building. also i can be adaptive to whatever is needed for the faction

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder

Age: 13 (Not a squeaker i've hit preadolescence i would be happy to speak on teamspeak)

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer a hard working member who can help support the faction, I have been eyeing this faction for a while now and have seen how you guys work together, i can help with raiding materials and if needed i can loan players money. I also am very active on the server i play a lot and i'm sure you have seen me on the server a lot! I have 2 years of experience on the server and i would love to help with the "faction ranking you up" as i think that its a good thing to have that as less people would be tempted to betray. I can also organize chests for members, afk farms and help PVP with them, my PVP skills are meh so i can be your meat shield;)

Denied.
I wish you the best of luck in your future faction endeavors.

Accepted. PM me for info on our Discord so you can come in and have a chat with us.
Name: nater203

Timezone: central standard

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): quarrier, farmer, raider

Previous factions or experience in the server: none

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer my time, along with mining, farming, and building. also i can be adaptive to whatever is needed for the faction

On Hold. Thanks for applying! Sit tight.

Last edited:

Altered4Ego

Name:
Altered4Ego

Grower

Time Zone:
-8 GMT (Alaska)

Farm Builder, I specialize in high efficiency auto farm building.

Previous factions or experience in the server:

TheUnion - Head Admin

What you can offer to the faction:
I bring experience with auto farms and Minecraft mechanics. Ex: How to hide a base from WURST client and hack clients.

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name:
Altered4Ego

Grower

Time Zone:
-8 GMT (Alaska)

TheUnion - Head Admin

I bring experience with auto farms and Minecraft mechanics. Ex: How to hide a base from WURST client and hack clients.

Previous Server Management Experience:
edited to prevent advertising - Moderator
edited to prevent advertising - Admin

Please refrain from mentioning other servers in our recruitment post. I would greatly appreciate if you edited this out.

On Hold. Thanks for applying! Sit tight.

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name:
Altered4Ego

Grower

Time Zone:
-8 GMT (Alaska)

TheUnion - Head Admin

Denied. Thank you for applying. I wish you the best of luck in your future faction endeavors.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder

Upon further deciding on your application, I have decided to put it on extended hold. This means that you will be monitored in chat over a few days to see if you are capable of handling our faction.

Thanks for applying, again! :)

RastaDrugLord

Name:RastaDrugLord
Timezone: Central US
Previous Fac expirence : only a faction by myself that never got far
What i provide to the faction: I am on very frequently and like to play around other people and hang out. I specialize in building highly efficient automation not only in farms but in other aspect of the base. I am a very trustworthy and reliable member seeing as i know nobody on the server

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I just want to say this for those looking to join this faction. When you make your application you should be reading the minimum standards we had set up on the first post on this thread. If you do not meet them try not to apply, there is a very large chance you will get denied because of not reaching that minimum.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.

Freed0mMC

VIP
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.
accepted

DerpedOutGamer

Name: DerpedOutGamer

Timezone: BST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer / Builder / Raider

Previous factions or experience in the server: I used to play on old Faction Servers with drugs.

What you can offer to the faction: Help with most of the things. Make farms, afk and make money. Help with expanding the base and raiding other bases.

Qijujujiste

MVP+
Name: Qijujujiste

Rank: Producer (leave me alone i have like 2 t6 horse things and 800k I'm not poor)

Timezone: Pacific

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Raider, Builder, Farmer (like auto farms mainly) , Redstone Nerd, Good at 1.8 pvp? (trash at 1.9)

Previous factions or experience in the server: JustDandy, Kuuantum, HoldThisSalt

What you can offer to the faction: I can do redstone stuff such as auto farms really well, and I can raid with cannons (much cheaper than withers). Ask DaddyNexus, AKAjabroc, or zZero__ for confirmation on the things listed above.

Also, funny vid you should watch :D (2:45 is the best part)
(rip legend)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.