Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

X2F

Freed0mMC

VIP
Name: Qijujujiste

Rank: Smuggler (leave me alone i have like 2 t6 horse things and 300k im not poor)

Timezone: Pacific

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Raider, Builder, Farmer, Redstone Nerd, Auto Farm Whiz, Good at 1.8 pvp? (trash at 1.9)

Previous factions or experience in the server: JustDandy, Kuantuum, uhhhh solo

What you can offer to the faction: redstone stuff and stuff (auto farms?) I can raid pretty well. I made like this nuking cannon sort of in 1.11 its pretty lit
one question before your app is reviewed
how did the camera man in finding nemo hold his breath for so long

Qijujujiste

MVP+
@Freed0m

Since the movie was animated, there was no need for a camera man to record the movie.

However, if the movie wasn't animated and there was a camera man, the camera man would have had scuba gear and a tank of air meaning he wouldn't have to hold his breath.

Freed0mMC

VIP
@Freed0m

Since the movie was animated, there was no need for a camera man to record the movie.

However, if the movie wasn't animated and there was a camera man, the camera man would have had scuba gear and a tank of air meaning he wouldn't have to hold his breath.
no its because he can hold his breath underwater for a long time

accepted

Atlas

Name: IAtlasFlameI

Timezone: PST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Builder, Farmer and Raider

Previous factions or experience in the server: I've been on several factions servers and do well with economy type servers. I'm relatively new to MC-Drugs but have gotten Grower in a mere 4 days of joining. (14 Hours). I already know my way around as well and can play efficiently.

What you can offer to the faction: I can help build farms/bases as I'm capable of taking on tedious tasks and also do drug runs for the faction to deposit money in the bank if needed. I'm dedicated to contributing to the growth of the faction and will do anything I can to improve its strength and help keep it at the top.

Name: StopRankism

Timezone:EST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Nothing in particular but I am exceptional at grinding for multiple hours and sticking to one task.

Previous factions or experience in the server:
Nothing on this server!

What you can offer to the faction:
I am very efficient when it comes to creating autofarms and I half lots of time on my hands so I can do anything that is required of me.

Qijujujiste

MVP+
Your application is on extended hold, which - in this case - means that all of our officers haven't put their input into your goddamn application.

smh. Sorry for the wait! :)

I have a question about the parsing of your message. Do you mean that not a single officer has put their input in or not all of the officers have put in their input?

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Name: IAtlasFlameI

Timezone: PST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Builder, Farmer and Raider

Previous factions or experience in the server: I've been on several factions servers and do well with economy type servers. I'm relatively new to MC-Drugs but have gotten Grower in a mere 4 days of joining. (14 Hours). I already know my way around as well and can play efficiently.

What you can offer to the faction: I can help build farms/bases as I'm capable of taking on tedious tasks and also do drug runs for the faction to deposit money in the bank if needed. I'm dedicated to contributing to the growth of the faction and will do anything I can to improve its strength and help keep it at the top.
Name: StopRankism

Timezone:EST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Nothing in particular but I am exceptional at grinding for multiple hours and sticking to one task.

Previous factions or experience in the server:
Nothing on this server!

What you can offer to the faction:
I am very efficient when it comes to creating autofarms and I half lots of time on my hands so I can do anything that is required of me.

Your applications are On Hold. Thanks for waiting! :)

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Name: Illuminati_Haxz

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Raider, Builder, Organizer (I have OCD so I like it neat), PvP help, Resource Gatherer

Previous factions or experience in the server: Illuminati (1 month/1 week) (Unknown Faction for 3 days)

What you can offer to the faction: I can offer many things to the faction. I always have money so faction tax isn't an issue for me. I am great at mining and building. I can build and organize rooms in bases. Ex: My storage rooms are always nice, neat and labeled. I also know how to build a great vault design with a really good auto-gen chest system to protect loot. I am great for getting resources for raids because I have dubs of TNT. I can help gather resources such as wood, or minerals. And I'm mostly always on because this is the main server I play on.

EDIT: Dismiss this post

Last edited:

ByeBuddy

MVP
Name: ByeBuddy

Timezone: EST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer/Pvper/Anythinger

Previous factions or experience in the server: Was in OhChit

What you can offer to the faction: I can help the faction with pvping if i am needed. Also I can help anyone with farming.

chinkson

VIP+
Name: ByeBuddy

Timezone: EST

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,): Farmer/Pvper/Anythinger

Previous factions or experience in the server: Was in OhChit

What you can offer to the faction: I can help the faction with pvping if i am needed. Also I can help anyone with farming.
why did you leave OhChit? did I do something wrong? I'm sorry...... please come back home

Latest posts

Members online