Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Your IGN : WhatIsACancer (Cancer)

Player to be reported : BiggumsJr
Player being reported Rank : Grower

Describe your issue in detail : Possible Xray/Chest-Finder into my secondary storage base, my base was build deep underground near bedrock and there were no visible entrances from outside its walls. As well I had not been in it for a few hours. I tped into the base to move my drugs back to my main base and he was in there and he killed me. I didnt think much of it until I tped a second time and found a hole dug above the chests next to the wall, and again died to him.From the hole dug into the wall it looked like he used Xray/Chest-Finder and dug on top of a chest. Then after I waited a few minutes, I tped back with backup just in case anything could be salvaged. Nothing was left and he was gone, the hole in the wall had been sealed to look like he did not break into the base.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : If he did hack he should not be allowed to play on the server and should be punished if he did actually hack.

Attached Evidence here : This hole was sealed after I returned for a third time as stated above,and I reopened it to show where he had dug in.

Attachments

• 2017-05-29_19.45.47.png
    2017-05-29_19.45.47.png
    662.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 2017-05-29_19.46.19.png
    2017-05-29_19.46.19.png
    616.3 KB · Views: 99

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Although this isn't enough evidence for the player to be banned, I will make sure he is watched and he will be banned if he is found to be hacking

Sven Rombauts M

Ill explain some things about raiding. In the years Im playing minecraft, I met lots of people who know like everything about good raiding. I once met a guy who was banned like 4 times for xray but everytime he got unbanned again. I got curious and just asked him how. He explained me everything. You can see if there is something underground in your coords. This can be caves, spawners, mines,... but it can also be a base. After he explained me everything I also used that technique and yes it works. 99% of the time you just dig into holes filled with lava or stupid caves. But that other 1% you tunnel right into a base. The chance of doing this is very rare but it does exist. Im not defending this person absolutely not. But the problem is, many people say they got xrayed when their base is right under the surface or next to a cave.

An example: yesterday I teleported to the random wild. Just ran into a cave and saw 3 nametags. I dug my way to them and killed them. I know for sure that i don't use hacks or xray. There are just multiple ways to find bases.

But like you can see, the staff will keep an eye on this person so if he has hacks, they will get him. Nothing to worry about
I hope this answer helps you further

_GilliS_

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Ill explain some things about raiding. In the years Im playing minecraft, I met lots of people who know like everything about good raiding. I once met a guy who was banned like 4 times for xray but everytime he got unbanned again. I got curious and just asked him how. He explained me everything. You can see if there is something underground in your coords. This can be caves, spawners, mines,... but it can also be a base. After he explained me everything I also used that technique and yes it works. 99% of the time you just dig into holes filled with lava or stupid caves. But that other 1% you tunnel right into a base. The chance of doing this is very rare but it does exist. Im not defending this person absolutely not. But the problem is, many people say they got xrayed when their base is right under the surface or next to a cave.

An example: yesterday I teleported to the random wild. Just ran into a cave and saw 3 nametags. I dug my way to them and killed them. I know for sure that i don't use hacks or xray. There are just multiple ways to find bases.

But like you can see, the staff will keep an eye on this person so if he has hacks, they will get him. Nothing to worry about
I hope this answer helps you further

_GilliS_
Do not post on report/appeal unless a staff member has told you to do so.
Thread Locked this issue has been dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online