Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

A horse that 2 people could ride!!

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
After selling a bit of drugs last night I had came up with this idea, that can be somewhat beneficial to both sides of gameplay, which is Cops, and Druggies. This I think would be a good idea for instance you and a friend ride a horse together to the drug houses, prison or any place to sell drugs. However I doubt that this is in the game but I'm sure you guys can come up with some idea to be able to make a custom plugin for it. HOWEVER this would add a aspect to the horses if someone or more than 1 person was riding with you, the speed would be reduced by 10%. But going solo would be the same speed, Overall just a thought I think it would be a cool idea to add this so thanks for taking a look!

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I do not believe this is possible as Minecraft does not have this feature. If Mojang/Microsoft were to add this feature then it would be possible. I do not know any plugins that would allow this to be added.
It is like when boats were only available for one player to use it, now, there can be two.

Thanks,
GotEdit

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Invisible boat riding a horse? That could do the trick. With the right coding, it may work? But I could also see why is isn't that great of an idea.

Latest posts

Members online