Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid admin abuse ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minergab121

Your IGN :xprolapsefapperx
Player to be reported : thacandyman
Player being reported Rank : admin
Describe your issue in detail : well some player named ashleyugove (i think) /ignored me . i really wanted to send her a message so i talked to spongebob to tell her the thing i wanted to tell her . then , candy who was spying on my private messgs, told me that was illegal and that if spongebob said the message i would bebanned (wtf i dont have control on that) so i messaged spongebob ''dude nvm dont tell her im being spyed on :3 '' and then thecandyman said '' i warned you'' or something similar and banned me for 24 hours for ''harrasment''
Why do you feel this is worth a report : cmon , i got banned for trying not to be banned that is rediculous and thecandyman was clearly giving her a special treatment because he was all so protective to her .

sorry i donthave proof (check messages around 1 am 2016-08-20) because i would have never thought i would get a ban on this

edit: even if i would have continued to tell people to message her that deserves a mute not a ban

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The ban wasn't for spongebob sending her a message. It was for you bypassing your /ignore from her with /pay of 69$
When you return in 24 hours I suggest you learn how to stop harassing players that have you /ignored.

Since I am the one being "Reported" for doing my job. I will let another staff members post on this and mark as valid or invalid.

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Because you knew the player has you /ignored and paying her even if not "spamming" is bypassing the /ignore especially with a number like 69. You knew you were doing it to troll her and it isn't allowed.

CSDrago

This seems like a completely pointless post. You clearly were bypassing a system intended for players who want to stop getting annoyed and harassed, by being annoying and harassing said player, and doing so in a very childish way. Candy didn't do anything wrong and wasn't giving any sort of special treatment, he was just trying to do his job. Report Invalid. Thread Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.