Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Alcohol

TheMightyTalos

with the whole "drug lord" tone, I'm surprised there isn't some sort of alcohol plugin. A different drug-based server, now gone, had an excellent plugin for this, called Brewery. Basically you make specific "potions" using stuff like wheat and potatoes, put it in a wooden "barrel", let it ferment, and drink it. Being drunk caused you to "stumble" (walking a block in a random direction), "vomit" (periodical nausea effect), slur in chat (always funny), and even force you to exit the server to wake up at home or some random location. Is it possible to get this implemented into the server? It creates a whole new economy and feel to the server.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Not sure on this. Economy-wise, I don't believe that it will actually impact the server in any way. In regards to a "new feel to the server", I believe this implementation will become a niche, similar to how taking drugs are (which is a feature that isn't used often.)

S

SquareAngle

The chat thing would be annoying, and the home thing would be aswell. However, It's a good idea. Reminds me of when you're at your apartment in GTA 5 Online and you either take a hit of the bong, or drink some whiskey. Would be cool if this was implemented.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have been open to this idea for a long time. It's has simply been a case of finding the right implementation and the ability to have a plugin made vs how useful it would be. This may come along in the future, but not short term.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
3 Shots of Vodka gives IRL resistance 3, should be implemented at somewhat the same ratio on the server if it is introduced

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.