Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Any Factions????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajacx

MVP
Hello, I'm Ajacx and I'm looking for a faction. The reason I'm making this thread and not applying for one is that I feel like I'll be denied on all because most factions don't want a Trafficker in their faction, though I won't take a faction that I feel will do more worse to me then good.... Well here's some info on me.

Minecraft Username: Ajacx

Private base: http://imgur.com/a/idhm7

Date joined server: 3/4/2017

Total Time played: .69 days

Do I use a mic and TeamSpeak or Skype: Yes.

Ban History: None

So far I'm only good at manual farms.

Thanks, if you would like to invite me to your faction please let me know in the comments. I'm on usually at any time from 3pm cst to 11pm cst on weekdays, and on almost all day on weekends.

I'm also hoping to one day become an Officer on this server, so I don't if that will affect your thought of accepting me or not.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DaGermanAmerican

VIP+
I would personally be happy to make a faction with you. I too have the same issue, after the reset many people I knew left and currently the player base is unwilling to meet "new" (I've played since we sold drugs to signs in a tree) players.

PM me if you want to.

SaltyKen

MVP
I would personally be happy to make a faction with you. I too have the same issue, after the reset many people I knew left and currently the player base is unwilling to meet "new" (I've played since we sold drugs to signs in a tree) players.

PM me if you want to.
Damn your old af.... I think I know what map you're talking about. The one where you went underground in spawn to sell? I dont count myself as a legit player back then because I was like 10 but you're old af suprised Ive never heard of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.