Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Automatic Potion Brewing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mrbengly, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Mrbengly

Mrbengly New Member MVP

Does anyone have any links to an automatic (fast preferably) potion brewing station? I have tried building numerous designs but I can’t seem to get them to work on the server. I built 3+ so far to no success... If anyone knows any working ones (for the server) I would appciate if you could post it!
  2. sky

sky Active Member VIP

Hoppers are currently really broken on the server, it doesn’t feed out items correctly and often skips certain areas it normally would go into, making a lot of systems broken. I’ll test out a few designs and get back to you on a layout.
    • + High + High x 1
  3. thomaspitman

thomaspitman Mod Staff Member Moderator VIP

Who needs automatic when you got Edit's Handy Service?
  4. Puppy_Killer

Puppy_Killer TrialMod Staff Member TrialMod 2017 Map Founder MVP+

Puppy_Killer
    Smuggler
    Try using minecart chests/hoppers with hoppers under the rails. It has a lot less of a chance to skip an area
  5. sky

sky Active Member VIP

This is an autobrewer, not a autocactus. Space wise that isn’t really possible for most layouts and it would be better off if the bug was fixed instead of just changing layouts each time a new bug comes out for server sided things
  6. Mrbengly

Mrbengly New Member MVP

Did you have the chance to test out any designs?
  7. sky

sky Active Member VIP

Well, I got on to learn hoppers are now worth ALOT, so I sold all the ones I had currently, but I play hcf which uses em, so
    • + High + High x 1
  8. Dest

Dest Active Member

Those auto brewers won't work on here and HCF servers aren't a thing anymore
  9. sky

sky Active Member VIP

They are a thing, a lot of people still play them. There may be some problems with most of them as being pay to win that doesn’t mean they are no longer a thing
  10. Dest

Dest Active Member

Gotchu my brother they aren't a thing anymore
  11. Nuggets101

Nuggets101 Member VIP Contributor

So Auto-Brewers don't really work I did it by hand and if you take up the brewery job in /jobs it helps out getting exp. If you think this would be stupid I have over 1,000 in alchemy right now. Just from doing this and I can make about 4 dubs in 5 mins. But you can test out a auto brewer. The YouTube one's don't really work tho. but good hunting then.
  12. MalachaiJoe

MalachaiJoe Helper Helper

That is not even possible. To the (former) members of OhChit, everything is an auto cactus.