Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Denied Ban Appeal - 3d23_323223r

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by 3d23_323223r, Jun 14, 2019.

1. 3d23_323223r

3d23_323223r New Member

Member Name 3d23_323223r

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
    These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 2943

Length of Ban: 6 days 4 minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : x-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Idk why I have been banned. Check your logs because I have no xray hacks on me. There is no need for me to hack I fucking love this server. This ban Is fucking bullshit.

What is your explanation of this reason? I have no reason to xray since all i do is afk my farms and fight in the pit so I dont know where this ban came from. Check your shit.

Why should we unban you? Because this ban was unfair. I didnt do anything. I recently log in and I am banned. Last thing I did was afk my farm and add on to my farm. Idk where the x-ray came from.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Just make sure I keep my game stream on so I don't get falsely banned again, and so I have proof.

How can we trust you again? Yes.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to speak to the admin that banned me and if possible see how the fuck I used x-ray while being afk.
  2. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin Contributor III MVP+

ace42986
    Grower
    Appeal denied I have logs of you digging straight into a base.
  3. 3d23_323223r

3d23_323223r New Member

Straight into a base. What base. Show me screenshots of the base because I do not remember using x-ray in general.]
  4. 3d23_323223r

3d23_323223r New Member

I don't even have a client of any sort so I do not know where this is coming from.
  5. 3d23_323223r

3d23_323223r New Member

I can prove it that I have no hacks or whatever.
  6. 3d23_323223r

3d23_323223r New Member

if you gonna ban me for some bullshit like this go ahead and perm ban me and just give me a refund for what I donated. literally just wasting my time if you are going to ban me for an x-ray log when I don't even have fucking hacks installed. fucking idiot.