Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 4rcher

4rcher

MVP
Member Name 4rcher

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: P1L0TX (formerly Nigeeeeeeeer)

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm ban.

Staff who banned you : Damian_2010

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa, Spalw, Damian_2010

Staff who have warned you previously : All the staff

Reason for ban on record : PvP Hacks - Too many offences

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I know I have been a complete little annoying 12 year old autistic kid on your server in the past, but I have taken a 2 month break from gaming all together, and would like to give MC drugs another (less autistic) shot.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I Was hacking, and that was not all, I was also being completely unreasonable and can see exactly why I was banned. I would have done the same. I have stopped hacking and am ready to come back, and actually take part in the community.

Why should we unban you? I know I have said that I "changed" before, but this time I really have. I am very sorry about my actions, and plan to apologize to everyone I have caused trouble too, I will also never use a client again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not hack at all, and I will also act like a mature player, and try to be part of the community.

How can we trust you again? I have been banned for a while now, and have truly changed from my former attitude about life, and Minecraft.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know this a long shot, and would understand why you wouldn't un-ban me. But for a time while I was playing, I forgot how much I really love this server, and the people. I really hope you will accept me into the community, and give me one more shot.
Best Regards,
P1L0TX

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Denied.
We gave you too many chances as it is.

I don't feel as if the length since your ban is enough time to change.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.