Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _Dgn2008_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dgn2008_

Member Name _Dgn2008_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Dgn2008_

Length of Ban: 2 days and 23 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : hack client, X Ray

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : farming while being a cop, use of alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I don't know why i am very confused

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was tpa into a base that said they need help raiding a base.

Why should we unban you? All i did was accept the teleport request i did nothing wrong i did not use Xray hack i don't even know how to use it even if i did. i just got back from a ban for 2 weeks and i wanted to just play the game and have fun and talk to people on the server. everybody knows me. there i don't do anything wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I am confused on how i am even banned in the first place. i don't know what measures i will take to prevent this.

How can we trust you again? Trust was never broken i don't know how this happened

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i use /tpa i don't know how u got that i used hack clients. i used the command that everybody else uses in the game. y should i be banned for this long if no one else gets banned for using /tpa.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

You were banned as an accomplice to xray. You were raiding with them when they were xraying.
Also you joined on an alt accounts.

When you join back from your ban please do not use a vpn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.