Username:

In-Game Name: _KamikazeKarl

Reason for ban Xray accomplice LoveLouka

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you GoodChum_

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? It says I was an accomplice to a guy who I raided (because his base was super obvious.) If he or anyone else on the server was using xrays, I'm not aware of it, and I personally have a vanilla client.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I never assisted anyone with Xrays, I just raided a guys base, and destroyed a bunch of blocks inside to get around easier while inside. I connected rooms and floors with new staircases and doorways, and took all of their drugs. In chat they said that we dug straight to their chests, but this is simply not true, we dug into most walls and floors to find more rooms.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm really not sure there is anything, as I do not seriously believe I did anything wrong. I especially didn't assist the guy I stole from and griefed. I could start recording our raids even, I wouldn't mind

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'll buy a rank or whatever it takes, I'm just trying to live my minecraft life as i live my real life; robbin' and killin' fools and sellin' drugs. I can send my client data as proof that it's vanilla if requested.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry for any confusion about my friend and I raiding and taunting another player, but there was nothing against the rules going on in our altercation.

_kamikazekarl

Am I going to get a response? Appeals submit after mine have a response already

Attachments

• karlhung.png
    karlhung.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 87

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Apologies for the late response

There are logs with you being in other bases your friends cheated into.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.