play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - a280c3

a280c3

Username:

In-Game Name: A280C

Reason for ban xray proof in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) farm-m i guess?

Staff who banned you MissPatient (Mod)

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for x raying i assume, more just writing this appeal to see what exactly got me banned or like how it got flagged, ime be straight up yeah i was x raying, i used it on 2 or 3 shitty bases, but that was still using it so, which time was flagged is more my question, also was banned after i was off so yeah tahts why i be curious

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? just looking for old bases for some random shit, maybe v tokens, drugs, or anything useful, why should i be unbanned? i mean i be an og of thge server no one remebers me but i played for a couple years on and off, i be admitting the truth, and im a nice guy.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? uninstall the texture pack and not be a lil bitch xraying to get ahead

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i mean theoretically you can not trust me again, my word is my only thing i can give, i enjoy the server and found some randos to base with so id like to still play

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? thanks for taking the time, if its still a ban for that 7 days thats cool i understand, and uh maybe try peanut butter on a blt one day

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

Appeals are for when you believe your ban was wrongful and a mistake has been made, NOT apologising or admitting wrongdoing. Come back in 7 days without your client.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.