Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - adminssuck69

adminssuck69

Member Name adminssuck69

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 15 min

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Foreign language in chat

Staff who banned you : MRYellow

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : Idk

Reason for ban on record : Speaking a foreign language in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Racism

What is your explanation of this reason? Bitch xie hua piao piao

Why should we unban you? Because I didn’t do anything wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Tbh I’ll probably do it again cause it’s a dumb rule that’s bullshit in general

How can we trust you again? Idk you probably can’t cause again, it’s a dumb rule asking to be broken

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Fuck you

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I should mark this invalid as you are missing your username and it's a very low effort appeal, but since I know this is drbruh_ and we spoke about this a bit in-game I'm going to respond anyway.

In-game you said "I cant believe this server is so behind the times they don't allow foreign languages" and "keeping it to one language seems very restrictive. Seems like you are against other countrys. I mean nationalism is good but you cant ignore other countries". MCD is based in North America and is advertised to English speaking users. In order for our staff team to be able to consistently moderate chat and provide support, we ask that in the main server-wide chat only that players speak English. Other languages are allowed in private messages between players, as well as the cross server group chats that any player can set up. Regardless, if a player joins and is unable to speak English at all, they will also be unable to so much as read the rules and tutorials for the server, making it difficult to play anyway.

Regarding your chat conduct specifically surrounding this mute, instead of questioning the rule and having a reasonable discussion about it, you did this:
Uob5Yb4.png

hf8zj4p.png

There is no reason for staff to put up with this kind of behaviour in chat. Your mute will stay on your history. In the future please try to be more respectful in chat.

Latest posts

Members online