Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - AkumaHikari

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkumaHikari

Member Name AkumaHikari

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AkumaHikari

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Selling Drugs Through a Cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was seen picking up drugs from a cop to sell.

What is your explanation of this reason? He was a friend who has been living with me and many others in our base. He threw drugs on the ground and I accidentally picked them up. I then gave the drugs back. I had no idea what he was doing, I was doing my own thing in the base.

Why should we unban you? I was not doing anything wrong. I accidentally picked up drugs which I had no idea had something bad connected to them, and I gave them back after I picked them up. I just want to play minecraft. I wasn't breaking any rules as far as I knew.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will avoid the player and continue to give back anything he throws at me.

How can we trust you again? I never did anything wrong in the first place. I never sold the drugs I gave them back. I've never done anything like this on any server. I did not know he was breaking the rules. I am sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I think the Admins seriously jumped the gun on this one. They obviously didn't look close enough to what happened and immediately assumed I was selling the drugs. I never left my base to sell anything, I gave the drugs back. Very frustrating.

AkumaHikari

As you can see, drugs were thrown at me, I accidentally picked them up, and then threw them down again. I had no idea what Kai was doing.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
At this point in time, you will be unbanned. The issue was that you were giving drugs to the cop because cops have safe passage in spawn and cannot be frisked. I had not seen you picking up the drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.