Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - AManInAWhiteVan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AManInAWhiteVan

Member Name AManInAWhiteVan

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AManInAWhiteVan

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Shop Scamming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I messaged the Administrator who banned by on discord, asking for the reasoning of the ban. He said since I had a sign stating Vote Tokens but for a fact, I know that I removed the Vote Tokens. He said 75 hours ago I had a sign up stating vote tokens with sunflowers in it at the same time I removed it 24 hours ago.

What is your explanation of this reason? I can see where he is coming from, but I took necessary precautions to make sure this wouldn't happen to me,.

Why should we unban you? I honestly didn't break any rules regarding Shop Scamming. I put some VOTE TOKENS in around 75 hours ago, and then 24 hours ago I removed the sign stating the Vote Tokens are 4,500 and added a new buy sign for "Sunflowers." There was no signs for "Vote Tokens" as I asked in #support in discord and was told by "ChickenChit" that this is allowed if I didn't have any signs stating I was selling vote tokens, as that would be shop scamming. I cannot provide that as I have under 3 posts and it will be rejected, but here is a timestamp:

7/1/2019 @ 920: Cody: I got sign scammed in the Player Shops (As I didn't know that I could buy regular sunflowers)
7/1/2019 @ 924: Wuffle replies: But Scamming is allowed tho
7/1/2019 @ 939: Cody: not sign scamming if you read the rules..
7/1/2019 @ 944: Wuffle: which rule is it? the only rule regarding scamming only says that moderaters cant scam
7/1/2019 @ 944: ChickenChit: he's selling sunflowers, as long as he's not advertising it as a vote token it's allowed

I asked on the #support in discord as I got played because I didn't read the sign.

You can see that I ASKED at 0920 about it and there is no way that I had a sign stating vote tokens, and I removed it when I put in my REGULAR Sunflowers. There was no signs stating that they were Vote Tokens and people should read that it says Sunflower not Sunflower#4. I

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I honestly won't own a shop anymore as it has caused me this issues. I will just grind out farming and don't own any shops because I don't want this to happen again.

How can we trust you again? I am a very trustworthy person and have only been banned ONCE for Shop Storage, as I do admit, I did, but after talking to dakota, we got it settled and I only got a hour ban. I do not break rules and I have 0 Warns and only 3 kicks (because of COP). I do treat people with respect and that I want to be back on this to play.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I can see where the confusion arises. I can tell you for a fact that I took necessary precautions to make sure this didn't happen, but it did.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
After reading your appeal and going back over the logs along with rolling back the shop to a few different times. I can see you were selling vote tokens and then changed it to the sun flowers. I will accept this appeal sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.