In-Game Name: AmericanStooge

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) 12-3-2021

Staff who banned you Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Kidcar- was reporting an x ray

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? False Xray, we randomly dug down into a empty field 3 days ago and took it over and upgraded it. there was nothing there for us to even x ray to it just an empty field

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Didnt exray at all, tried to report and x rayer to help the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Continue not to x ray or stream the whole dang session if i gotta

How can you ensure we can trust you again? once u realize i didnt xray you will believe and can watch me play the dang game idc

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please join a voice channel so we can discuss this mistake, we have barley played and happened to find a abandoned farm, i cant fathom how that could be ban able considering theres zero proof otherwise, considering you can see everything weve done on the server im in aw that you dont realize how new,broke and innocent we truly are, thanks for your time

Americanstooge

Again, we built our main base, went to farmm world ran 20202k blocks it seems ran into the woods went to a tree and dug down in a spiral filling the top portion so noone would follow us, into a random empty hole in the ground as it turns out. Upgraded the hole and have been grinding ever since. WHO XRAYS INTO NOTHING. why would we try to hide a base we are xraying to? And who in the heck would report an x ray if they were xraying lmfao

Last edited:

Americanstooge

This is a screenshot i accidently took while digging down in the spiral i mentioned, clearly not x raying, check the coords they match up. i have more screenshots i can show if needed

Attachments

• 2021-12-02_02.24.44.png
    2021-12-02_02.24.44.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I would like to apologize.

when I looked into your xray report I found that the only hole going into the base that was new was yours. The rest of the holes including the base it's self were well over 2 months old.

The way you dug straight down to the base and you joining the server less then 2 days before made me very suspicious of you 3.

I have unbanned all 3 of you

Americanstooge

I would like to apologize.

when I looked into your xray report I found that the only hole going into the base that was new was yours. The rest of the holes including the base it's self were well over 2 months old.

The way you dug straight down to the base and you joining the server less then 2 days before made me very suspicious of you 3.

I have unbanned all 3 of you
I accept the apology, i know it was sus and i screamed that to my friends when it happened, however now that weve been prooved innocent, how do we go about getting out stuff back, and we cannot tp back to our farm.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.