Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - andrewgarreth

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewgarreth

Member Name andrewgarreth

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: andrewgarreth

Length of Ban: Permanent ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : I was previously warned for a possible combat log

Reason for ban on record : I was x-raying bases but now I've uninstalled them

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : x-raying bases, they thought I was x-raying bases

Why what is your explanation of this reason? because it was x-raying and now that I've started to get further in the server have found out that there are big consequences.

Why should we unban you? I hope you unban me because I have realized that what I've done is wrong and uninstalled my hacks after I saw the page that said I was permanently banned for x-raying and I like this server to much to be perm banned so I dearly hope I get unbanned but that decision now lays in your hands.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have uninstalled my hacks and am wishing to be given another chance

How can we trust you again? my word is all you can use as trust and that is what I've given you.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for the mistakes that I have made on Mc.Drugs and am sorry for any trouble I have put in your way.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name andrewgarreth

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You ban was issued because over four bases were found that you had xrayed. Your ban will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.