Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - aust9n

Status
Not open for further replies.

aust9n

Member Name aust9n

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: aust9n

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Doxx Threats

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : Nova

Reason for ban on record : I apparently said in quote "I am going to send shooter to all yall houses".

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I truly think that i was banned because they took it literally, even though i meant i'm sending my faction members to their faction bases.

What is your explanation of this reason? Well, a lot of people were all talking, and i said something that the staff had misinterpreted.

Why should we unban you? I believe the staff team should unban me because i think this is all a big misunderstanding. I truly enjoy playing this server with all my friends, it is a very well run server, and it is very very fun to play on. I love playing with all my friends, and i will feel left out if i can no longer join them in are faction.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to use different terminology, and make sure whoever im speaking too i take them with a grain of salt. Because i truly do not know how different people with different personalities will react.

How can we trust you again? I will try to be extra polite after this, i will learn how to use more friendly words, and i will be extremely more careful about what i say.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would heavily appreciate if i was given a second chance, i can truly bring back a different, well spoken version of me. And i also apologize to Nova for being the least disrespectful. I truly respect what she does for the server.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi aust9n, I will accept your appeal and replace the ban on your record with a warn. Threats like that are not taken lightly. It's fine to have conflicts with other players on the server to a point, but this combined with your unreasonable and excessively toxic behaviour in chat is why I banned you. Please be more respectful towards players in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.