Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ben Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Goodman

Member Name Ben Goodman

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FeIicia_the_goat

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think ace42986 was being pretty reasonable about this. He saw that I was digging straight down to his base through the logs, and must have suspected that it was obviously xray.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have been mining straight down in several areas to create new underground farms. I do remember coming across a base I thought was abandoned because it was unclaimed, so I thought I was very lucky.

Why should we unban you? I think you guys should unban me, because the ban was a misunderstanding of what I have done.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I probably should discuss to the accuser more about why I am being suspected of hacking, because I remained quiet when ace42896 was accusing me. I know I was not being very mature either, and I promise that wont happen again with an admin/mod.

How can we trust you again? Since it was a misunderstanding, I believe my trust should be regained, but of course it is the admins call.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Id just like to say thanks to the admins who are very responsible on the server and take there time to read applications like these. (Also nice job keeping the server up, I used to play back in 2014)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
appeal denied. you dug a hole straight to the chests in a unclaimed base. i then tped to u to watch you and as soon as i did you had auto sneak on.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i found a 2nd base that u dug into as well so the ban has been extended to 1 month.

Ben Goodman

This is nonsense. You aren’t answering my question and I’m trying to explain myself. So I was banned for X-ray, from proof through the logs, but now you’re saying I was using autosneak and you were watching me. Could you please be more clear?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i checked the block logs and u dug a hole straight into a base. after checking the block logs i tped to you and when i did you were useing auto sneak. i then banned you.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
just a update i received another ticket for another raided base that u dug into. this is your 3rd offense so that means you have now been permed from the server. cya next map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online