Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BertBerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertBerry

Member Name BertBerry

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BertBerry

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Candyman

Staff who dealt with you : uhm candyman??

Staff who have warned you previously : I never got warned?

Reason for ban on record : Chest shops in /wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think they thought I made a chest shop in the /wild but I actually made them in my faction base? I didn't read the rules and I didn't think making tradeshops in the "wild" is illegal and I use these chestshops as a way to private my chests alongside my other coopmates...

Why what is your explanation of this reason? As I said, I use them as a way to private my chests so I can store my belongings of rares and stuff safely as other of my faction members did. Beside I believe my brother SpartanHonor got banned for the same reason ;/

Why should we unban you? Well if it was illegal, I'm so sorry for not reading the rules and I would read them so I can have better knowledge of the rules and stuff. So yes I apologize if thats breaking the rules or something.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to read the rules and be more careful so I won't get banned in there future

How can we trust you again? Again, I apologize for my actions of making chestshops as a way to private my belongings and I'm really sorry. I will read the rules so I don't break anymore in the future.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Uhmm FYI I got banned by Dakota yesterday or 2 days ago for mail spamming for 30 minutes where I was mail spamming my friend (y'know as a joke) as I didn't know mail spamming was bannable too.. Well ye... : (

BertBerry

So I've read the rules located in http://mc-drugs.com/threads/server-rules.4/ and it never said about making chestshops as private chests in the /wild is illegal anywhere, I understand if it's illegal but if you can/want you might wanna add it to the rules so no more players can get banned for the same reason as we did.

PS: Also I'm appealing for myself and SpartanHonor, we share the same IP but he is my brother IRL so he's not my alt. (That's if it's allowed), thanks!

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We can't list every single "rule" or there would be page after page of rules that people don't read anyway. A lot of times you just have to use common sense as this is a factions server, making unraidable shops in a faction base is not allowed... If you were unsure you could have asked staff in game. Appeal Denied.

BertBerry

We can't list every single "rule" or there would be page after page of rules that people don't read anyway. A lot of times you just have to use common sense as this is a factions server, making unraidable shops in a faction base is not allowed... If you were unsure you could have asked staff in game. Appeal Denied.
At least you, staff should of warned us telling us its not allowed instead of banning us as we can't possibly know its illegal since again we aren't much of a faction players and @Kyrxu , the rest of the faction members who got banned and I like it's the first time we play together on a FACTION server and some of us its the first time for us.. ;c

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I reviewed the rules if you do /rules 2 in game. Rule 17 plainly states. Do not make chest shops outside of the spawn world. The rule was there you just failed to read it.

BertBerry

At least you could of given us a warning or something because some of us didn't read the rules and there isnt any rules saying that on the forums (which u already said why on kyrxu's appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.