Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - churchischurch

churchischurch

Member Name churchischurch

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: churchischurch

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mc temp ban?

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : i guess gotedit

Staff who have warned you previously : was not warned

Reason for ban on record : hacked client - freecam

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because of my crappy dcing wifi interwebs. they probably thought i was hacking because of the tons of rubberbanding / dcs

Why what is your explanation of this reason? the chunks load super slow to the point that i just stand on the edge of nothingness until they either load or i get a timeout

Why should we unban you? because i wasnt using any client other then the one off the mc main website

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? try to make my connection more stable. i litteraly just bought a new wifi adapter today to try to solve this issue. i legit have the receipt will send photo proof of it.

How can we trust you again? i wasnt vioalating any of the rules so i shouldnt have loss any trust

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? just started playing last night and keep getting the rubberbands and timeouts like mad, i have a netgear ac 6210 adapter just google the issues with it and youll see what i mean. i bought a belkin n300 today to try to solve my inter connectivity issues but it seems to make the chunks load way slower and thats when i got the ban, like i said ill send a photo of my receipt from walmart from today at 3:14 pm right before i got the ban.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I first teleported to you because I saw you were appearing on our anti-cheat. When I arrived at your destination, I saw that you were running in wild and went towards a crafting table with a double chest inside (at this point you were not lagging at all and you were running perfectly fine). As soon as you tried to destroy the chests, you started to act suspiciously. When I checked your connection to the server, you were on full bars and had 68ping:
Code:
[21:56:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Ping: 68
Timezone - GMT+0

I saw particles under your player's feet and saw you were shifting every so often. I then broke the blocks below you and you started floating and you took no knockback. All of these are signs of a possible free-cammer.

I will leave the final judgement to a higher staff member as I issued the ban. @Dakotaa @Spalw @jrd3044

Thanks,
Edit

Last edited:

churchischurch

i know your just doing your job edit and im glad that the mods and admins on this server seem very active and reasonable, i just wish i had my fraps running so i could just show you the proof from my side xD but here is my receipt from today just if you want to know that im being totally honest.
lBM38
http://imgur.com/a/lBM38
im gmt -5 btw
i destroyed those chest like 4 times on my screen xD nothing dropped from them, i remember the blocks breaking under me when i rubberbanded back and a skel archer came to mess me up, i remember it dieing and i was pretty much stuck rubberbanding back to where the double chest was. then boom temp ban. i just really want to see if this new adapter will actually work better for me or ill just take it back to walmart and just have to get my own internet and stop using my neighbors, they gave me the code btw xD

Last edited:

zorbken

My dude you have some really cheap milk at Ohio can I pay you to fedex me some like serious inquiry here

Latest posts

Members online