Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Clayton Snell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton Snell

Member Name Clayton Snell

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: StonerMan73160

Length of Ban: 11 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp Ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody Warned Me

Reason for ban on record : Hacking/Chestesp, Lying to staff.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admin thought I was hacking because I found a couple spawners then I was digging sand for my auto farm that he said that I didn't have and then I proved he wrong and he said yeah I sure you are then banned me anyways when I told him what I was doing to my farm.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because I'm truthful just wanting to build a bigger farm and didn't know that was a crime!

Why should we unban you? Because I do have a farm that I am trying to build bigger and he just got mad that proved that to him.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Theres obviously no measures I can take because this isn't the first time hes accused me of cheating.

How can we trust you again? Because I wasn't even doing what was accused in the first place

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm really sick and tired of GotEdit always accusing me of something then when prove him wrong he wants to get mad and ban me over his accusations, then gives me the chance to explain what I am doing an when I prove him wrong once again he bans me anyways.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

When I teleported to you, you were building back to the surface from a previously mined spawner. This was suspicious to me, therefore, I decided to keep watching you. You stumbled across a small island in the middle of the ocean and I had placed down a few chests using staff commands. When I placed them you looked directly at them, slowly walked above them and mined down towards them. Just as you were about to reach them I undone them and placed them lower. Again, you mined down to them. I done the same but this time I placed the chests slightly off to one side. You immediately started to mine towards them. After one more attempt of me doing this you were obviously suspicious that something was happening so that was when I messaged you on the server.

Due to you being banned before I was fairly certain you would come on and do it again, just like any other player may do.

Thanks,
gotedit

Clayton Snell

That's kinda hilarious considering I was in the middle of mining sand. Let me ask this do you have proof that I was hacking? No you just assumed but I'm glad to know that admins just assume on here.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
That's kinda hilarious considering I was in the middle of mining sand. Let me ask this do you have proof that I was hacking? No you just assumed but I'm glad to know that admins just assume on here.

We are not fully required to have proof for hackers. You just made up an excuse of collecting sand when I confronted you about it. You did not go straight to sand as you went to stone level and then slowly rose as I confronted you.

Clayton Snell

SO YOU ASSUMED RIGHT?

I mean if you want to be honest here I think your just mad cuz I proved you wrong not once but twice when I got my friend unbanned cuz you said he was my alt account and when you said I have no farm to be getting sand for am I correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.