Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - cornballuser312

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornballuser312

Member Name cornballuser312

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: cornballuser312

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Neil

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Planting drugs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I planted drugs on a member

What is your explanation of this reason? TheWildGamer03 threw them into the inventory of another player and when I took them he was jailed

Why should we unban you? I was just taking the drugs of the streets and never ment to jail or put blame on anyone

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Taking drugs from the one that planted them and make sure admins know

How can we trust you again? By forgiving and knowing I was only doing my job as an officer

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? TheWildGamer03 has planted drugs to make sure he hasn't had fault for them and needs to be banned

NeliDearest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Contributor II
MVP++
It is against the rules to plant drugs on players. I watched you and TheWildGamer03 work together. I know your 24hr ban is up but you are also permanently banned from being a cop until next map.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.