Username:

In-Game Name: CrashMan01

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you goodcum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i ranked up after using my profits and went straight to a spawner that i knew was by my base i saved my money for 2 days working my farma mine went to deposit my stuff aftet getting coal and boom i get banned

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was playing the game

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing wasnt xraying i was in my base

How can you ensure we can trust you again? u really dont have too?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? dont ban someone for raking up 2 times after saving there money

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

You don't explain in your appeal how you perfectly mined into multiple bases and chest vaults. You doing so would not have been possible without a client.

Crashman01

i mined into one base when going to expand my farm into other locations and the only other base i went into was my old one i closed the path too when i made the one u banned me in

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
you realize that every single block you've ever mined/dropped/placed is tracked. I can see the tunnels of you digging directly into chests and bases that aren't yours. Your ban isn't from what you were doing moments before I banned you, its from the bases you've been digging into for the past 2 days. Which is tracked.

Enjoy your week off, come back without cheats

Crashman01

Ah ill be ight i just got on to mess around on a old server i used to play ill just go back to dayz now chief see ya in a few months XD

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.