Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - crayolaman_

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayolaman_

Member Name crayolaman_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: crayolaman_

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : jrd

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : xray "in the logs"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : admins checked logs and saw my name and my faction member Milph, thought we xrayed into the base

Why what is your explanation of this reason? one 2000rowe's faction members gave me the coords before he got banned, looks like an xray cause there was probably a hole down somewhere near it

Why should we unban you? I didnt use xray, i have already beeen banned for it and learned that lesson, not sure what in the logs makes it look like I xrayed, i would like to know that aswell

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't accept base coords from strangers

How can we trust you again? Go to faction cheeb /f home and look at the grinding ive put in

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know I have a record already, so if you don't want to unban me I suppose its deserved. I would also appreciate if you did not just instaban anyone who raids, plenty of ways to find underground bases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.