Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cutler Adamson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutler Adamson

Member Name Cutler Adamson

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: CutlerTheBeast

Length of Ban: 1 Day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : PvpLog

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : No Idea

Staff who have warned you previously : No Idea

Reason for ban on record : PvpLog

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : No idea

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I am walking along at warp wild and started fighting RelightMC and we hit eachother about 10 times. I took off running and I had ran around 5 minutes and I had to eat dinner, we hadn't engaged in pvp I had no idea he was chasing me so I logged off. Then he got all of his butt buddies to say I pvp logged.

Why should we unban you? Cuz I did nothing wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can't do anything, but maybe you can hire better staff.

How can we trust you again? cuz I did nothing wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please be smart, Don't be dumb. You'd better give me my p4 back or I will fuck you up Noodly, you lil greasy cunt banning people for loot. How much did they pay? Fuck you 300lbs neckbeard degenerate. I am talking to Noodly not you other admin.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
effectedlake please don't post on ban appeals unless a staff member asks you too.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal Denied

He was chasing you, he knew exactly where you logged off. It does not matter that you were not combat tagged.

Now as for your comments here, I will be extending your ban do to your extremely disrespectful attitude.

Lengthened 2days

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutler Adamson

Noodly your a dumb cunt, Why do you have to target players to get items when you can spawn them in? Multiple people close to you told me you spawned shit in. So you abuse on 2 different levels which makes you even more of a scumbag, Kys.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Noodly doesn't abuse... He did exactly what we are supposed to do in this situation... As for your attitude... continued disrespect towards our staff members will earn you a ban on the forums as well. I am locking this thread as there are no further input needed. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.