Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - D_Tomahawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Tomahawk

Member Name D_Tomahawk

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: D_Tomahawk

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm banned

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : "possible glitch contact an admin on the website"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the only thing I can think of is because of the fact that I accidentaly got teleported to the end (im not talking about /warp end but the actual end. I also got killed by the ender dragon)

but im pretty sure this ban has nothing to do with that, but I thought i should mention that

What is your explanation of this reason? I think it was due to lag that caused me to clip through the floor at spawn, i do remember falling down.

but if that is not the reason I got banned, I cant think of anything else

Why should we unban you? I did obey the rules so that I wont get banned, I play on this server with multiple friends of mine and we have a blast playing on this server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I now regularly check my connection with the server, I also did this before I got banned but after I got teleported

How can we trust you again? This will only happen once, im pretty sure it wont happen again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please reconsider my ban since I didnt do anything wrong on my end. and if I did please let me know

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal accepted.

I was unsure how you got there and you were afk when I tried to contact you so I banned just incase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.