Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - delphindot

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphindot

Member Name delphindot

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DelPhinDot

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : @ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : I was accused of using a modded client to use fastplace. But infact i was using an old traditional corsair macro for rightclicking every 1ms

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admin thought i was using a hacked client

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had no idea that using macros was illegal

Why should we unban you? Me and my friends joined this server like a week ago and we have been active every day. I wasn't meaning to exploit the game in any way, i was just lazy at this moment , and decided to use a macro to complete my farm

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't use macros again, period

How can we trust you again? There is no way for you to trust me again, the trust will have to come back with time.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to tell you that this is a great server and that i might have been a notch too lazy when building my farm :)

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Ban appeal Denied, it's clearly stated that macros are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.