Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - doughboy04

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughboy04

Member Name doughboy04

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: doughboy04

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop Ban

Staff who banned you : oliiiiiiii

Staff who dealt with you : Killah21

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : Frisking players in /warp wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because I frisked a guy in /warp wild

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I did it on reflex, just an accidental click, and I realize it's still bad, but I'd like to try being a cop again.

Why should we unban you? I'm not gonna break any rules anymore, especially being stupid and going to /warp wild on duty to trade.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't go to /warp wild on duty

How can we trust you again? I'm a pretty trustworthy guy, plus if I break the rules you can just ban me again, even though I won't.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I realize this is an "apology ban appeal" but Killah21 said I should try an appeal just to see if it works. Thanks!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You should not have been on duty in wild.
This is very clear in the cop rules.

Last edited:

doughboy04

You should have been on duty in wild.
This is very clear in the cop rules.
Yeah I know, im a dumbass, but I've learned my lesson and it's been a while, and I think I deserve another shot. If you don't, I respect that decision and I'll just wait for a reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online