Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - DutchRusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchRusher

Member Name DutchRusher

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DutchRusher

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X-Ray (I have a reason on why you think so

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : None

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned cuz Sverrir told me to mine down to a base they found he said, ( if u check all the way above the mining hole I made you can see he placed a sign on it to tell me where to mine

What is your explanation of this reason? Read above

Why should we unban you? Cuz i didn't x-ray but Sverrir did

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not mining for Sverrir anymore

How can we trust you again? Cuz I didn't do it?!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I joined 1 hour before I got banned I asked someone to take me in and first thing he did with me was that base

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi DutchRusher,
I found the sign you mentioned just before reading your appeal. Normally you would be staying banned as an xray accomplice for not reporting something like this to staff, but under the circumstances I will unban you. I have perm banned the player who tried to frame you.

In the future, if you come across a similar situation you can make a ticket in-game for a staff member to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online