Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - DxnkMemeZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DxnkMemeZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DxnkMainZ

Length of Ban: 24hrs

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Server Ban (MC)

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Use of alt.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I used an alt.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I accidentally logged on my alt the other day but immediately logged off, I asked Spalw moments ago to ban my 3 other alts so I do not log on them, then was banned by Noodly for being on my main...

Why should we unban you? I did not avoid anything, I believe my other alts were banned (as I asked them to be) so I do not log onto them. I then was 24hrs banned on this account as a mistake.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Uh, explain myself more?

How can we trust you again? I do not use alternative accounts on this server, as I asked them to be banned so that I do not...

(my old account was banned for "alt account" by Dakota last map as I ASKED.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for not explaining the situation to the staff, although Spalw knew the entire situation. I hope I can be unbanned as I love the server

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
O5RjSVz.png

guess again

if you were to read chat moments before I got banned, I asked for my other 2 accounts to be banned so i do not use them on accident. (log in) I then said "Dakotaa banned my alt last map for me so I wouldn't log in"

I logged into hub yesterday on it accidentally and logged off immediately, that might be why? But I still can join McDrugs server on its account and it will welcome me, proving I am innocent.
May I please? If not you can ban it again and keep me banned for the rest of the time on my main account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.