Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Evohunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evohunter

In Game Name: evohunter

Length of Ban: 5 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Assisting Xray

Staff who banned you : An Admin, cannot remember his name at the moment.

Staff who dealt with you : Admin

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Alt Account

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins say that I was using a farm that they accuse my friend of finding with xray.

Why/ what is your explanation of this reason? : I live with my two friends and have previously played on this server before the last reset. We started playing again a few days ago. We were exploring for a good spot to build bases and farms, and I stumble on a chest in the middle of the ocean, with nothing in it lol. I claim it in name of my faction and continue exploring around. A little while later my friend who had dug under the chest freaks out tells me to tpa to him, and we find our selves in a massive ass farm. No chests, just an incredible amount of wheat. We spend the rest of the day today collecting wheat and replanting. I turn around and see a man in diamond armor who is not my friend. I immediately /spawn the hell outta there. He accuses me and my other roomate xxjoker of xray, and we tell him that we do not xray.. (pretty sure he is hacking, because he saw my friend who was far away and could not even see him and mentioned his name in chat - this could be proven if you check logs and see if he actually did /near earlier[like he said he did]). However none of us hack and just want to grow fat amounts of cocaine and weed. I can see how he thinks that we found his base by xray, because he was far out and I would accuse the same out of anger. But my friend found it by complete accident. If the chat logs are check from earlier today, im sure you will be able to see all our communication during finding the base and realize that him nor either me or xxjoker hack. An admin comes in and accuses me of xray and bans me and xxjoker both without further investigation.

Why should we unban you? It was a completely wrongful ban, and I have enjoyed playing on this server and would like to continue, but feel really upset. Why on earth would I donate to a server if I was hacking and digging straight in to bases. I donated earlier today, and I'm upset that I would get accused of hacking when this could have been dealt with without an instant ban on all of my friends. Im sure that with any investigation we can all be unbanned, and I beg you to take a look and if you agree that we were not hacking let us back in to the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure I can prevent something like this from happening again given the circumstances. However I would appreciate if a little more thought would be put in to someone before banning them.

How can we trust you again? I'm sure there are ways to really tell if any of us are hacking. You can follow us around in invisible mode, do whatever you need to do to test us for hacks. A super easy one would just be to ask us to type . in chat.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?
The only thing I would like to say to show rightful proof that Iamvolibear was not hacking is to go look at chat logs im sure in the chat logs you will find him using chats with . in front of it and you can be sure he has no xray or hacking client or anything. I would just like for us all to be unbanned please and some more investigation to go in to this.

Thank you guys for reading all of this I know it is a lot, but Im going hard on the chat box because im kind of upset and trying to give as much information as possible to result in our unban. Really appreciate it yall. Have a good night.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
At this point, your friends have been unbanned. But while reviewing the logs other issues have come up that will require further investigation before you are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.