Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - finta123

Status
Not open for further replies.

finta123

Member Name finta123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: finta123

Length of Ban: Infinite

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : X-Ray (partial truth)

What is your explanation of this reason? Well... i used a render distance glitch i found when on the server, slightly different as no hacked client was used and i had no intention of hacking when joining the server. if you were wondering how i found this glitch, i was playing on a very low fps cap and i believe general lag at the time did not help however with the low fps when i clicked f3 it would allow me to see underground

Why should we unban you? I'd like for the ban to be re-evaluated as a hacked client was not used which may change the severity of the ban. also, there is more intent behind a hacked client compared to a bug found when joining the server. In addition to this, i wasn't really given a second chance. i was perm banned while still on my first ban. it may be because i found two bases with this glitch that this could be the case however does the first chance not cover that?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use my shite internet to abuse the rules of the server.

How can we trust you again? admittedly, i broke the rules of the server through the abuse of an X-Ray like render glitch. obviously this will be stopped immediately.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? well I've sort of contributed to increasing the prosperity of the server. I've brought around 8 friends previously unknown to the server on to play. This may help the ban appeal as it shows my good intentions behind joining the server. I can list the names of the players if necessary however the majority are in my faction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.