Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Member Name Fred

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: fred1craft

Length of Ban: 7day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : thacandyman

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Xray- proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have never used xray on this server. I have dug one single straight down shaft in the Farm world which may have been checked once then assumed xray. I dug this tunnel on day one of the reset, I believe this can be checked in the logs. I did not fill in this hole just capped the top. I built my first farm here, all of the area was dug out by me, but it got raided and I abandoned it. I still saved my homes there to reuse the farm again one day. I returned to this farm after not being active for a week and it was in use by someone with plenty of shatterwax stored in chests. I took this shatter and some pit weapon items, my guess is whomever was using my old farm reported me. If this is not the reason my only other action maybe thought as suspicious was mining with the miners helmet just running through caves at /wild looking for coal for smelting drugs. I was most definitely not using xray then neither.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not Xray to this farm it was my original farm that i made on day one of the reset, that single straight down shaft was dug by me on may 10th.

Why should we unban you? I have never and will never hack or cheat on this server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? never dig straight down ever when making a new base.

How can we trust you again? I have no reason to have lose your trust, feel free to ask any question you may have if anything is unclear.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to review what I believe to be a false ban. I've really enjoyed this server since my return to minecraft earlier this year. You guys do good work.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You weren't banned for your base... You were banned for digging straight down to another players base... which we check logs... Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online