Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - fuzz

fuzz

Member Name fuzz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JCEquinox

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : gotedit

Staff who dealt with you : idk

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : using an alternate account.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that the admins thought that my brother was using my account to hack

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Me and my nine year old brother share the same computer to play minecaft on. He downloaded a hack client and got banned a couple days ago for x-raying(his username is fuzznut225) And so i was just casually playing and i got banned.

Why should we unban you? Beacause I did'nt do anything it was all mt brother and i don't understand why my account was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll delete my brothers hack client of the computer.

How can we trust you again? You can have an admin watch over me every now and again

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to make it clear that it was not me but my 9 year old brother that used the hacks in the fuzznut225 account and we share the same computer to play on so one of the admins thought it was an allternate account

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

fuzznut225 can wait until their ban is up. They had an odd posture which showed that they were looking directly down to the floor. When I posted in a base, they walked directly above the base (whilst looking at it) and started to mine down towards the base. It was clear that the account was x-raying so they can wait out the ban.

As for the JCEquinox account, it will stay banned until you can prove that the accounts are two separate people. To do this you can join our teamspeak server ( ts3.mc-drugs.com ) and speak to a staff member that has the Admin rank or higher. If the staff member you ask is not me, then make sure to explain the situation to them as they may not know what the problem is about.

Make sure to read the rules to keep up-to-date so you don't get banned/punished.
Thanks,
GotEdit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.