Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - hijackrusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

hijackrusty

Member Name hijackrusty

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: hijackrusty1

Length of Ban: 7days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : killah121

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : 'xray'?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was told for reason i was using 'an xray?' but was not told by any staff memeber was just kicked straight away

Why what is your explanation of this reason? thats what it says when i try log in

Why should we unban you? I am an active loyal member of the community and spend long periods every day on the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will delete and re-install my whole MC folder making sure there are no extra plugins or anything affecting my vanilla game

How can we trust you again? that is the admins decision to make and I'm sure they'll make the correct one. I give you my word I will continue to follow all the /rules on the server :)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to read this appeal. Feel free to msg me @hijackrusty#8894 on discord for any extra information. Have a great day

hijackrusty

This was then followed up with my little brother being permanently banned from the server, accusing him of being an 'alt' of me.

Killah121

MVP+
Myself and Noodlyapendage looked over at the base that you were accused of xraying into. After a few mins of looking around and checking we found the method used to raid the base was through xray.

Appeal denied

Also for your brother to be unbanned he will need to come onto the ts3 along side with you and the pair of you will need to verify you are separate players.

hijackrusty

how is that proof I was the one that entered this base that way? hundreds of people play this server everyday anyone could've gone into that base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.