play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Hotshot1975

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotshot1975

VIP+
Member Name Hotshot1975

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hotshot

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Teamspeak

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : <21:40:52> You were banned permanently from the server by "Dakota" (Staff annoyance)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I didnt do anything i was sitting in that lounge attempting to say hello to people and be social.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Some kid came into the channel mic spamming

Why should we unban you? Well i think that i should be Unbanned because all i did was go into teamspeak and say Hello to some people and try to be social and then a kid called Craig came into the channel also known as Chiken.

<21:39:05> "CHIKEN" is now known as "craig"
<21:39:08> "craig" switched from channel "MC-Drugs Main Lobby" to "Room 1"
<21:40:33> "craig" was kicked from the server by "xxtayx"
<21:40:42> "CHIKEN" connected to channel "MC-Drugs Main Lobby"
<21:40:46> "CHIKEN" switched from channel "MC-Drugs Main Lobby" to "Room 1"
<21:40:46> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "CHIKEN" by "MCDrugs Network".

And then Dakotaa came in and while craig was mic spamming and then i guess he banned three to four people

<21:40:52> You were banned permanently from the server by "Dakota" (Staff annoyance)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? No measures i cant really stop a guy coming in and mic spamming

How can we trust you again? You have a reason to trust because i havnt done anything wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Ill basically say what happend i joined teamspeak with Gustard ( Was Also banned ) to have a look and to attempt to get to know people and then craig (chiken) came in and was mic spamming then he got kicked then changed his named and then went back down to mic spam, then Dakotaa came in and then banned everyone.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have lifted the ban. Let me know if you have any issues trying to rejoin the teamspeak server. Refer to your friends appeal for the exact reason of the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.