Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Hxrl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hxrl

Member Name Hxrl

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Aaronna

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alternate account

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : Alternate account of Hxrl

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was using the account additionally to my own

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I can only assume I wasn't paying attention when I was reading the rules, and skipped the part in which it states that you may not use multiple accounts. It is my friend's account, and I have access because I gave them the account. I figured that until I roped them into playing, I might as well just use it for myself.

Why should we unban you? Since I have now roped them into playing, they would like to use the account. I'd prefer if they didn't have to go through doing this themselves, since that would make me even more of a jerk, hence why I'm writing this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will read and remember the rules, and refrain from the usage of other people's accounts.

How can we trust you again? I'm not sure how you want to go about proving we're 2 different people. I was thinking perhaps the 3 of us could go into a Discord call or something? Or perhaps seeing us both active on the server simultaneously would be good enough? Whatever you need to satisfy yourselves, as long as we can do it, we will.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for being an idiot, wasting your time and all that. Thanks for being reasonable when we spoke, and for making an effort to keep this server fair. Your work is appreciated.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
For the time being I will unban the account of Aaronna , I must see you are on 2 different IP's and playing together. Otherwise the account will be rebanned if not on a different IP other than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online