In-Game Name: Ijirachi

Reason for ban Exploit during fishing event

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was using an Exploit

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was definitely abusing the exploit. But I also fished without the exploit for the first 5 days putting 6 to 11 hours a day into fishing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will turn my POV 180• after every 5 fish caught.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I’ll stream it if I need to

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Ace I was going to ask you about it but I thought you was afk. But I shouldn’t have abused it. Should have asked if that was okay or not

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
It's only a 7 day ban. Alot of other people have been going hard fishing this week as well. Most of them are not cheating

Ijirachi

MVP
2023 Gold Founder
Understandable. I did find that out last night the rest of my time was legit. But have a nice day.

Not trying to be annoying but john was shortened to the end of the fishing event. And he was using a hacked client and exploiting

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Cause his was a perm ban that I shortened to 7 days which was the length of the event. So I handed out the same length of time to you. The 7 day ban.

Latest posts

Members online