Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Inexity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inexity

Member Name Inexity

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Inexity

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp-banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - player esp

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe the player(s) invis with no drugs I was chasing around spawn thought I was cheating because I would follow wherever they went. Also frisked a few people who were leaving spawn. Despite it being quite easy to find these players (3 of whom were grouped up?? I could highlight 3 of them with shift crouch and noticed 3. Were you all baiting?, or was that some glitch?) The admin, or whomever, was running around spawn behind the walls, occasionally peaking out, as evident by the particles I noticed while trailing out spawn rapidly on my horse.

What is your explanation of this reason? My sound was turned up quite loudly, and I can hear where footsteps go by listening to the distance when the foot becomes quieter. Hard to explain. But basically, I listen to where the footsteps show up on either side of my headset, or how far away they are based on the loudness of sound. This is how I've caught many invis players. If I don't directly see the person, I know they are coming closer or further away thanks to the loud footsteps in Minecraft. I understand how fishy it must've seemed for me to be following a person through the wall for minutes, but I really wanted to catch them, and they were tempting me by running back and forth in spawn. No idea who the person was.

Why should we unban you? Since I did not cheat, and have never cheated on the server, I would like to be unbanned.

I took this photo, as I had a feeling I was getting baited by someone. Often, I am called out in chat for cheating, so it was no surprise when the person I frisked had no drugs whatsoever. I always screenshot hack-calling, or possible bait, as precaution for this reason. That photo in particular was taken about 3 min seconds before I was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Won't frisk people? I don't understand why I'd be banned on such lackluster evidence to begin with. From now on, I'll be a bit more open about my frisks and try to not make them so suspicious so staff don't get all over me.

How can we trust you again? https://prnt.sc/o88a7s

Photo proving what I said earlier. I didn't edit it, if that's what you think. I have nothing to hide. I play the server because I enjoy being cop.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Reconsider this case and read what I said. I'm innocent and wouldn't cheat.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
So multiple admin were watching you for awhile after we got a report. We came to the conclusion that you were using a esp/tracer client. You hearing foot steps that precise does not add up. I watched u run after someone that was all ready at the cane farm after trying to frisk someone that ran out of spawn heading to prison ( given this was 20 to 30 min before you were banned)

Tzunami_

I don't know if I am right for commenting on your appeal, but there are other videos of you doing suspicious behavior, such as this one:
Specifically from minute :50 to the end.

Inexity

So multiple admin were watching you for awhile after we got a report. We came to the conclusion that you were using a esp/tracer client. You hearing foot steps that precise does not add up. I watched u run after someone that was all ready at the cane farm after trying to frisk someone that ran out of spawn heading to prison ( given this was 20 to 30 min before you were banned)

May I ask who reported me? Footsteps are extremely easy to trace. I was at the southwestern corner of spawn going back and forth between the western and southwestern door, since I heard the player's footsteps behind. Optifine also allowed me to zoom in and see any particles floating in the spawn room, which is how I kept track of *vandmaden*, combined with the sound of steps.
I did not disconnect before then. As you can see, I was using Optifine at the time, and was 30 mins then, as I did not leave, from what I recall.

Also, who was this person I chased at cane farm? You mean running by, someone inside it, or what? I did a patrol around spawn in a square, and the cane farm is next to it. So of course if I hear footsteps or see particles near cane farm as I'm going past, I will chase them.

Last edited:

Inexity

I don't know if I am right for commenting on your appeal, but there are other videos of you doing suspicious behavior, such as this one:
Specifically from minute :50 to the end.

I'm sorry for being rude, but what does this even prove?

Let's break down your video second by second. I will explain every move I made and why I did it. Starting from where you think most suspicious:

(041:-0:47) I see your particles near the front gate. The proper response here would be to avoid the front gate, as I have eyes on it and saw you were there. My expected response from you was to go to the nearest gate that would prevent me from seeing you, or give you time to escape. So that would be the western door, which you went to, and I predicted.

(0:48-0:52) Notice how you emit particles at this second, which I spot. I notice I was right, and move back to try and make you run out. That doesn't happen, and I keep scanning for more particles as I ride, hoping to catch an invis out of the door.

(0:53-0:58) Don't see particles through the eastern spawn gate, so I keep going.

(59-1:04) Most likely looking for any remnants of run/potion particles; don't find any. I look through the spawn gate and see potion particles.

(1:05-1:08) You're standing still and emit clear particles from your potion. I can see them, and look in your direction.

(1:09-1:17) Particles aren't visible to me (?) So to the closest door that you would be able to reach from that position. Obviously not the front, as going through that is dangerous.

(1:18-1:22) Don't see particles through the southern door, so I once again route to the closest door, hoping to find you there.

(1:23-1:30) Alright, I'll admit that was sus. The idea here was I saw your particles a bit far away from the western door I was looking at; I predicted they were going south, so that's where I went. Quickly went over and did not see particles moving from the doorway, so I figured you were baiting me and went back to the western gate once more.

(1:31-1:38) Glance through the west gate and either don't see particles, or I caught a glimpse of your potion particles heading south again. No particles in the doorway or around it, so I just run back to west again, repeating the process.

(1:39 - END) After the 7th or so repeat of this, I say "Screw it" and see if I can find anyone in the front/road leading to prison.

Feel free to point out especially suspicious moments, and I will do my best to explain them with what little defense I have. I'd like to mention your video had little to no sound on the part of your recording for the gameplay. But as you can see in the bottom right, your footsteps were producing sound which I possibly heard and was able to react to as well.

Edit: I am aware that is not you, but someone else in the video.

Last edited:

Inexity

I would like to ask. He made a lot of money from catching invis mules and players who had invs upon invs of shatter on that 2x booster. will his money get wiped?

Also, your frames are very low and for you to follow an invis player exactly how you do would be very challenging especially on that framerate. I find it difficult to follow an invis player with 200 fps and when the server lags it makes it increasingly harder. Especially on an entity as that entity will lag back and force as of server lag and maybe because of your own bad framerate

I don't have much trouble playing with the huge FPS dips in spawn. Only times a problem would arise is when TPS drops and junkies are teleporting all over the place. Makes it quite hard to find them. Even worse if they're invis. It's thanks to Optifine I am able to play with the higher FPS and maintain a smoothness when frisking people. Not sure what you mean by lag backs. Horses lag back when climbing slabs, I've noticed, but as long as TPS is stable, I don't have problems keeping track of invis players. My framerate is bad, yes, but still playable.

Inexity

Seeing there are 2 more videos on this channel. I will explain both of the parts where I am glamorously showcased.

(second vid)

Image 1: Aftermath of me having arrested vandmaden. In the video, I believe I took notice of players moving along the drug route. I arrest one who's carrying shatterwax up front, and am thinking of teleporting away with my find, when I remember you were behind that pillar from earlier, I go back there and highlight you for an easy frisk.

You really should have teleported away, all things considered, the moment your friend got arrested. Apparently I'm a cheater for finding you then, even though you stood still in one spot and I saw your particles/heard your foodsteps as I ran past to frisk your bud. (4:43)

http://prntscr.com/o89qsz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.