Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Inexity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inexity

Member Name Inexity

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Inexity

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Police ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa, Ace, among others.

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - Player ESP

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Refer to my previous ban appeal here: http://www.mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-inexity.9665/

It's been unanswered for nearly a week, and now I've been unbanned and can't join police again.

What is your explanation of this reason? I believe it's to punish me further for cheating, even though I wasn't in the first place.

Why should we unban you? Do X-rayers relinquish the privilege to their items or rank when they get caught? Or do they get to keep them when banned?

Since I wasn't cheating, I would at least like a reply to that previous appeal.

Even if you still think I'm cheating, let me be police again. I will accept monitoring 24/7 if you're suspicious of me. The client I was using during the two boosters was optifine, as proven by the f3 screen I had, so why was that completely overlooked on staff's part?

Allow me the privilege of being cop again, as I didn't cheat, and I will accept whatever monitoring you shall employ on me during my time as a cop again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Once more, because I'm apparently a hot target for hackusations and staff, I will always be available to share screen, versions, screenshots, what have you, while I am online on the server, should staff not believe I use Optifine and only Optifine to play.

How can we trust you again? Read what I said above. Why should I be banned on faulty evidence in the first place? Especially evidence I refuted on the appeal, and evidence I can't see.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Look at this case already. It's been almost a week and I haven't gotten a proper response.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You were answered in your other appeal... No need to file a new one. Once demoted from cop you cannot rejoin police until next map. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.