Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infraction

Member Name Infraction

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Infraction

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Atte,[ted ex[;pot

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admins thought I was exploiting

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was banned for "Attempted exploit" by jrd3044. This is because I was attempting to get players to type: REMOVED
That command is not an exploit... It literally just sends 500000 to the player with the name "IN", which is clearly in my name (INfraction)...

Why should we unban you? So was this a scam? Yes. Is this an exploit? Hello no lol.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do nofin

How can we trust you again? I didn't do nofin

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Accepted,

As you can probably tell we take exploiting threats very seriously. A few players that you have attempted this on submitted multiple reports. Upon the reports and viewing your logs I decided to ban you and figure out what you were trying to do. After testing it with numerous staff members your story makes sense now. If you are making a scam similar to this one make sure to submit a ticket so something like this doesn't happen again. I have since lifted your ban. This is a genius way to scam people btw lol. Sorry for the inconvenience.

jrd3044

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.