Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - iSavi

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSavi

Member Name iSavi

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: iSavi

Length of Ban: 24h

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Building lavacasts near spawn

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : the same reason on record

What is your explanation of this reason? I was keeping track of when the reset was going to happen and a friend told me that when the server is near the reset that spawn protection gets turned off and it turns into a sort of anarchy, so i figured might as well have some fun and cause some damage.

Why should we unban you? I had no idea nor was i warned that this was against the rules. Was just talking with a friend in discord while i randomly get banned. I could understand this ban if i was given a warning prior but no such thing was done.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Discontinue these actions that caused me to be banned

How can we trust you again? I was not trying to break any rules, as far as i was concerned, this was completely allowed.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry if i caused any issue, and if i knew that this was not allowed, i never would have done it in the first place.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
I said in chat, "Whoever is genning the cobblestone needs to stop", and went up there to see who was doing it. You shot me and multiple people who were trying to stop you. Dropping the TPS and lagging out spawn isn't something you should assume is 'allowed'. You're welcome to come back when the new map starts.

If you also read through /rules in chat, you would know that generating cobblestone isn't allowed.
unknown.png

iSavi

Last time i read the rules must've been a while back because i don't remember reading that and i must've missed you typing in chat. I figured the people shooting at me were doing it simply because it was the purge and people were just having fun. Thank you for the clarification.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Cobble generators aren't something we allow during normal circumstances. Due to it being the purge i've unbanned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.