Username:

In-Game Name: ItzLxxcky

Reason for ban XRay Logged Proof

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I found someone's base. I was looking for AppleSauxe's old base that we moved out of to see if someone had moved into it. On the way I got distracted by a water cave. I was looking around for like 10 minutes while I heard running water. I'm 99% sure I said something about it in chat. I talked to byte and sounded insane, but he broke like 5 blocks and found the base.
(We were also joking about using xray in chat... shouldn't have done that).

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I do not use XRay, nor do I even have it installed. I have fullbright and some minimap mod that's disabled.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not joke about XRay. I won't look for bases by strip mining, and I won't fuck with water caves.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have close to 600 hours logged on playtime (mostly AFK but u get the point) and have spent like a hundred dollars on here. I have reason or motive to cheat on your server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I understand why I am banned; my/our actions were very suspicious.

ItzLxxcky

side note: I was just texting on the in game chat in discord. someone said that's ban evasion, so I am sorry if it is. Didn't know.

ItzLxxcky

I know I keep coming back and adding more information, but I feel like this part is very relevant after hearing about how Ace's suspicion was more set on how I found different hidden parts of the base; so, here's a little play by play of what I did
- Searched through all the chests, found multiple dubs of weed, one of cigars
- How does one get cigars? coco (which I originally found) and sugarcane to make rolling papers. I knew that the person who had the base either had their own cane farm or bought rolling papers, but seeing the furnace rig and multiple stacks of TNT in their chests I assumed they knew what they were doing
- I begin mining in different directions looking for a cane or weed farm. I ended up finding a mushroom farm that had chunk hoppers. This let me know that they were hiding the resources gathered from their auto farms in separate areas because I had no idea they even had shrooms.
- I mined even further in the same direction, assuming that the base expanded further
- It did! I found a two-layer sugarcane farm powering by flying machines.
- Mined around looking for chunk hoppers, ended up being in the center of the four chunks with the storage directly under.
- Went back and searched for the shroom chunk hoppers unsuccessfully. By then Midnight had said that it was their base we were raiding. You can see in chat that I was asking where they were, I ended up using tnt to blast through the farm and eventually found them.
- As for the pumpkin farm, it was connected through a scaffold ladder and a tunnel, so that wasn't hidden at all; however, the storage was. I figured it was the same deal, hidden chunk hoppers with a hidden storage. It was 3x3 farm which meant either 9 hoppers or 1 upgraded one, both very profitable. We searched the center chunk and was unsuccessful, as for every other chunk. We ended up searching around the base more, and I stayed in the pumpkin farm still looking. I told Byte to come over to me and he did. He mined straight passed the hopper. We went through the tunnel he had dug and found it. Did you know that chunk hoppers should coordinates of where its linked containers are? Well, it does. Secret pumpkin storage found.

I hope this clears some more stuff up. I understand its safer to ban players that *might* be XRaying, rather than let potential XRayers run loose on your server, but still. This is the rest of my explanation. Have a good one!

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

Due to the amount of evidence and reasoning provided, we'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt in this case. In the future, recording your raid in situations like this can be helpful to clear up suspicion.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.