Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ItzPangwanHD

ItzPangwanHD

Member Name ItzPangwanHD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ItzPangwanHD

Length of Ban: 24 Hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : 14Squared

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Banned for farming as a cop.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was afk at my base which is also the home to a few drug users. There is a cactus farm below and maybe he thought I was afking at the farm.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? That I was afk getting food whilst building a wall, then when I came back I was banned.

Why should we unban you? Because I want to play and I kinda am innocent.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not afk.

How can we trust you again? Explain to me how a faction with both player works and I will listen to the rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Its kinda hard allowing cops and thugs in the same faction, this either shouldn't be a thing or should be played around (like me accidentally afking at my base)

Last edited:

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I didn’t ban you because you were afking the farm, I banned you because less than an hour ago you took an inventory of cactus green from the chest, and even more a few hours before that

Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.