Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jónas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jónas

Member Name Jónas

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 95kristjan

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : I had sneak on while in afk pool.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I admin i was hacking and i admin it!

What is your explanation of this reason? I use the Wurst client for anti-afk purpose but then i realized this server dosent have a afk thingy.

Why should we unban you? I just want a second chance and i promise to stop hacking

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will stop hacking

How can we trust you again? ummm this is all about trust i guess <3

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Im sorry, and i would like to ask if i could get my money back from my alt, and again im sorry.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Hi 95kristjan,
I appreciate your honesty, but there was no mistake made by myself or ChickenChit while handling your initial hacked client ban, or your extension for the alt use. As I explained to you in discord, you can wait out your ban. Please come back without your hacked client.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.