Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Jake39734796

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake39734796

Member Name Jake39734796

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Jakegiroux

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : sav

Reason for ban on record : For causing issues in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for being rude to a staff member

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Mad for being accused of using 2 separate accounts

Why should we unban you? Well first i was permanently banned. Got a shortened sentence of 7 days. I think i should have no ban because i never did anything wrong in the actual server. The discussion was over discord and i never damaged the server or said anything wrong in the actual chat. Unless he has proof of me saying things on discord I truly think I should have no ban. It wasn't like i was hacking the server or using x-ray. I had a conversation over discord with a Trial Admin. In the discord chat he accused me of having 2 accounts and it was actually my brother in the other room. He also said he was going to ban my brother if I keep being "rude" and wed both be banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not having an admin in discord

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because i just gave you all the evidence you need. Yes i know it may be hard to believe but i enjoy playing this game and on this server and also im on vacation right now and id like to be able to play with my brother tonight.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? To please consider unbanning me now. Simply because i never did anything wrong to hurt the server

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Just going to say that you are lucky to have your ban shortened as we do not usually unban players for having no intention. You should be happy enough with a shortened appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.