Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Joe Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Jones

Member Name Joe Jones

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: JonesOwns

Length of Ban: 3Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban I guess?

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Apparently I was typing while crouched at spawn? I was messaging your staff for help about my base that I had thought was xrayed and then he turned the whole thing around and banned me...

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Like explained earlier I was banned for AutoSneak is what the ban says, but like previously stated I'm alittle confused about whats going on.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't really have an explanation for any reason since all I was doing was messaging a staff for help then got banned for sneaking while typing?

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because I dont have this autosneak hack or mod or whatever its called. I wasn't doing anything wrong at that. I clearly care about the server I'm ranked VIP+ as well. Why would I want to cheat or hack on a server I contributed my hard earned money into. Besides the fact, Im a United States Marine and yanno Integrity is one of our big pepeeves if you would, so cheating is pretty much against my Marine Corps Religion.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? It didn't happen, nor will it ever happen.

How can we trust you again? Stated above, I donated, Im loyal, and hate cheaters.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Judge it fairly.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

You made a ticket about your base at which point I tpied to you. When I got there you were in spawn crouching. and every couple seconds you would pop and down like autosneak, but what really sealed the deal is that you responded to my /msg while still sneaking.

Extended due to use of alt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.