Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - JoeWasNotHereJS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeWasNotHereJS

Member Name JoeWasNotHereJS

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : noodle

Staff who dealt with you : noodle

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : ive been told i am using alt's but i am in the military and live with hundreds of men, so a few of us play and i tried explaining this and got banned instantly, this is a joke by far, so me and my friend are now banned and this is targetting.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : because the staff dont listen or believe if its something they dont want to hear.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i live with a lot of military personal.

Why should we unban you? because this is bullshit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? nothing as i did nothing wrong,

How can we trust you again? easily, i didnt use alts.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i live with hundreds of blokes, the same IP,WE LIVE AT WORK OFCOURSE ITS THE SAME IP LOOK UP THE IP ITS A MILITARY BT COMPANY LISTING!

JoeWasNotHereJS

well i play with my friends at work, please check the IP, ITS A MILITARY NETWORK check it please thanks before just not listening to users, youll use players for being fast thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online